Thank you for donating to the 2019 Art for Advocacy auction! Please work with the DCAC team and 2019 Curatorial Committee to complete the form below.
- ART LABEL: Please complete information in this section, which will appear on the art label and in the auction catalog.
- ARTIST & GALLERY: Additional information about the artist and gallery (if applicable), to be used in the art catalog and promotional materials.
- DONOR INFORMATION: Please supply contact information of the person or entity making the donation for recognition and tax purposes.
- ARTWORK: Additional information about the work being donated
IMPORTANT DATES AND INFORMATION
- NORTHPARK EXHIBITION: DCAC will partner with NorthPark Center to exhibit a selection of the works bound for the November Art for Advocacy auction in the fall of 2019. In order to be eligible, artwork must be donated and all supplemental information sent in by Friday, August 23.
- COLLECTION AND INSTALLATION: Artwork will be stored and installed onsite by Martin&Martin. You will be contacted regarding logistics: work may be collected from a participating gallery or delivered to DCAC.
- SUBMISSION CLOSES Wednesday, October 9: The completed auction will be assembled at this time, and new works will not be included.
- FRAMING: If needed, DCAC may provide framing for works as resources are available. If this is a service you require, please indicate in the ARTWORK section of the form below.
- PHOTOGRAPHY: If needed, DCAC may provide photography for works as resources are available. If this is a service you require, please indicate in the ARTWORK section of the form below.
DONATING ARTIST BENEFITS
- INSTALLATION: Artwork will be professionally installed by Martin&Martin. You will be contacted regarding logistical arrangements for your piece. DCAC is not responsible for any damage incurred during transport.
- RECOGNITION AND PROMOTION: Name recognition and inclusion in all Art for Advocacy press materials, name recognition and like to artist and/or gallery website in printed and electronic Art for Advocacy catalog, and inclusion in applicable promotional materials.
- ART PREVIEW AND KICKOFF PARTY: Invitation to the Art for Advocacy 2019 Kickoff Party and Art Preview Events
- ADMISSION: One admission ($500 value) to the event on Saturday, November 9, 2019. With the opportunity to purchase one additional ticket at a discounted rate ($250).